Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jusss 'cos

I can't stay mad at you. You somehow keep me up even if you were the one I was mopin' about in the first place. But what's bothering me you ask? The fact that after all this time, you have no clue that you're the one i have my eyes on. I'm starting to care for you more and more each day. I'm starting to fall for you and that scares me 'cos I'm scared to get hurt again. & out of all the people I know, you're the one who's endured so much in their past being cheated on & lied to by the girl you've loved for almost 5 years. & if what you said was true about you being faithful the whole time, then wow, it's very rare to find guys like you nowadays and that's something that shouldn't be taken for granted. IF only you knew though. As for now, being friends with you is something I'm thankful for and I'm grateful I met a wonderful guy like you. You have a big heart & one day I hope you realize that there's a special place in there for me<3.


Haaaaa, corny I know! ;p
But honestly, you're racin' through my mind like 100 mph and I can't help but to tell the world bout a wonderful guy like you :)

No comments: