Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

NOW I KNOW THE TRUTH. YOU BIG LYING, DECEIVING, CHEATING, PERVERTED MOTHERFUCKER.

I always had a gut feeeling of why that happened. NOW I KNOW WHY. You tried making me feel guilty for hurting your feelings? You made me feel like you getting with her was my KARMA? FUCK YOU. I always suspected you cheated, but now i know the TRUTH. I FEEL SORRY FOR EVERY GIRL THAT FALLS FOR YOUR SHIT. No girl deserves to be with someone like you cos all you'll do is hurt them in the end. & JUST TO PUT IT OUT THERE, STOP CALLING ME TO TRY AND GET WITH ME MOTHERFUCKER! I DON'T WANT YOUR ASS AND I NEVER WILL. I admit, it was my mistake for taking you back after the first time you cheated. But I was right all along to break up with you. I just regret having the guilt trip to think that I hurt you, but now i know the truth once and for all. PEACE BITCH! Karma's a real fcknnnn BITCH! I hope you get what you deserve.

No comments: