Monday, June 8, 2009

A Prayer.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I first want to thank you for everything in my life. My family, friends, health, and well-being. Without you, I don't know which direction my life would be in right now. Please guide me with the decisions I make and please Lord, let me learn from the past mistakes I've made and account that to improve myself. With that being said, all I ask now is for your helping hand to assist me in making my next move. I've encountered the most difficult period of my life these past few months and this is an experience I hope to never go through again, not under any condition. I accept the fact that my mistakes led me to this point in time, although I am willing to learn from them and use them for the sake of my own. It is just extremely difficult to be content when I, myself, know I am deeply hurt and heartbroken. This pain I can no longer handle, so I ask in your Holy name to please guide me to be strong and to withstand any other heartbreak I may encounter. Please God, I hope you will give me the gift of strength and courage to overcome through anything that come my direction. That is all I ask Lord. May you shower me with your blessings every second of my life. And lastly, may you guide me with your Holy Spirit to direct me to the right path of love, joy, and happiness. I love you God, and thank you once again.

No comments: