Wednesday, June 17, 2009

To: Anonymous

I told myself I wouldn't get involved with you cos you seem like the heartbreaker, player, swinger, whatever. You know what I mean. I'm not into guys like you cos I'm too afraid to risk my feelings and lay my cards out on the table and be taken advantage of. The thing is when I'm with you, I feel safe, secure, and wanted. You were there to comfort me when he looked the other way. You vented out to me about your past and all I wanted to do was hug you real tight and hold you. I could tell you still feel hurt about your past, and that's okay cos I know exactly how you feel. Although we can both put our past behind us and move forward. You've been there when I felt like shit and you listen with an open heart. With you, I can see myself. Thinking about you makes me happy. I'm glad we didn't do anything we'd regret, cos truthfully I'm starting to develop feelings for you and I don't want you to seem like just another guy. You're more than that to me. I picked the wrong guy to pursue when it was between you two, and I'm sorry if I had my pre-assumptions about you and thought you were someone you're actually not. You make me happy :) You give me hope to believe in something I thought I'd never have again. :)

No comments: