Thursday, July 2, 2009

I hate my hair. I miss my long, straight, smooth hair. Thanks to working and having to put up my hair at both jobs, my hair is now fuuuuuucked up, wavy, and the "shine" just isn't there anymore. On top of that, it's not growing fast enough! Grow alreadyyyyy haaiiirrr! I tend to make stupid decisions when I'm bored, LMAO especially chopping my hair off that one day. Oh joy.

Today was my meeting @ popeyes/stand by test @ the DMV/work @ quiznos/supposedly party @ ryokos.
. . . Popeyes meeting lasted an hour & almost and wasn't that bad. Andrew keeps complaining saying he's so not used to me being in a higher position than him, that fcker. Haha. & my manager announced that I sold the MOST apple pies in one day! SEVENTEEN apple pies! Hahahaha, that's pretty sad to be proud of, but fck it! My job @ popeyes is fun and I love my coworkers, especially now Andrew's working w/ me! It rly is weird to have him below me though, I'm so used to being taught the right ways of life by him, haha but now I'm the one teaching him how to work.
. . . DMV. I HATE GOING TO THAT STINKING PLACE! I failed my road test the first time; my permit expired so I had to renew it and do the written test again; tried going on stand by to take my road test a month later that, but my parents got impatient and so we left even though I was so close to being called; so i scheduled my next road test for July 10th but I was scared of failing again so I went to the DMV today to try and take the test, but once again, they take foreverrrrr and there were seven names ahead of me and it was already 1pm and I had work @ 4pm so we had to go home cos we wouldn't have made it. UGHHHHH getting my license is a total pain in the ass. I feel like I'm never gonna get it no matter how hard I try, no matter how much my mom makes me go to CHURCH W/ HER EVERY WEDNESDAY AND PRAY TO GET MY LICENSE haaah like that's gonna work, I FEEL LIKE I'M NEVER GONNA GET THAT DAMN THING. I'm a good driver anyway, why do I have to wait so damn long to get it? THE DMV IS MY LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO GO next to the dentist haha.
. . . Work @ quiznos was actually not that bad today. It got pretty busy so it made my shift feel faster. I HATE WORKING WHEN IT'S SLOW. Yeah its easy, but the day feels so much longer. Working there gets kind of annoying cos I feel so new to it even though everyone there is new since the place only opened two weeks ago, but I feel like everyone knows more than me and I don't like having that feeling of being the "rookie". My coworker named Shawvez is pretttttyyyyy fine though, haha, but BOOOOO he has a gf =/ I hate it when all the fine guys are taken! Oh well, life goes on haha. I MADE $3 in tips today! Hahahahaha, you're prolly thinking WTF? Only $3? Well money's money. . so you gotta be happy w/ what you make. LOL
. . . Party @ Ryoko's place. Cancelled. Moved to tomorrow, problem is idk if i can go since I got fambam in town. I wish I was closer to my cousins who are arriving cos everytime they're here it seems like they dread the place and always look so bored. I hate that. They barely even start a conversation or ask me how I am. Whatever though, I'll try to get out of it & go to Ryoko's.

Aahhhhhh, I hope I at least have some fun this weekend!

No comments: