Saturday, June 20, 2009

Getting ahead of myself.

Sometimes we all need to stop thinking. STOP WORRYING. Quit wondering about what would've happened, what could happen, what the next step is, and all that nonsense our mind keeps on addressing. THAT IS MY BIGGEST PROBLEM. I can't just go with the flow, I have to picture a situation exactly how I want it, but 99.9% of the time I end up getting disappointed. This happens to me EVERY TIME, but I still cannot manage to learn from it. It does me no good, but I wonder why I still do it? I think its because I expect too much from people. Not a single person has ever FULLY satisfied me and that accounts for friendships and relationships. Hence the word FULLY, I'm not saying I've not once been happy with the friends I have and the relationships I take on, but I have never been FULLY content with having both at the same time. When I'm single, my friends become the most important people in my life. When in a relationship, that person becomes the person above all else. Family is a different story because they're constantly amazing, and I'm lucky to have such loved ones in my life. Although, why is it that BOTH parties can never balance each other out. I'm afraid to be in a relationship because I don't wanna lose and drift away from my best friends. But then again, being single has its downfalls as well and I miss having someone special. Ugh, its all such a blur to me. The solution is SO simple, but for some reason. . . I'm still dissatisfied in the end. I'm such a complicated person. Oh goodness, I am worrying too much again. I AM SO BIPOLAR.

No comments: