Tuesday, August 25, 2009

YKNW WHAT . . . its not even worth it talking about you, or her cos i'm not trying to waste my time talking about something insignificant. I juss wanna explain the fact that I was having one of those "off" days yesterday, and the blog that i juss deleted was only meant for MY eyes, but unfortunately I didn't delete it in time cos she had to fckn stalk me and read my shit. I'm completely okay now, I don't knw why I felt that way yesterday, I've moved on and been over that for so long now. So if YOU'RE still reading this, i would appreciate it if you STOP. I don't know you. I don't wanna know you. And I'm for sure that you DON'T want to know me, and what I'm capable of doing. I'm saying it nicely, PLEASE STOP LURKIN THRU MY SHIT! I need my space, and I have every reason for expressing my feelings on here, but I don't appreciate someone looking thru my posts every second of the day just because they're insecure. I'VE ENDED ALL CONTACT/COMMUNICATION with him just to ease your insecurity. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE, and stop trying to find out about me, what I'm doing everyday, etc. YOU'RE JUST WASTING YOUR DAMN TIME. So STOP, I don't ever want to hear of you lurkin thru my shit ever again, I'M DEAD FCKN SERIOUS. I'm not trynna disrespect you at all, cos I don't know you, so do me a favor and STOP STALKING ME.

No comments: