Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I think too much.

I don't know how to start this blog. So bare with me here. . . We met in the most unusual way ever. Although, I'd say it's rather cute how we met, haha. Kevin & John didn't feel like riding the wet ride with me, so I went alone. . LMFAO I know right, poor me w/ my two bestfriends being pussy to ride the wet ride while I was so down for it, haha. Anyway, I was walking toward the line, when all of a sudden you asked, "Excuse me, are you riding alone?" I then answered, "Yeah, my guy friends are lame and they won't ride w/ me." Being so sweet of you, you asked me if I wanted to ride with you and your group. I answered YES even though I didn't know you, cos I just didn't wanna be a loner in that ride by myself with no one to enjoy it with. LOL. But anyway, it was ironic to me how we both lived in Las Vegas, and we live about 15 mins from each other. You asked for my number saying we should meet up again in Vegas sometime, so I gave it to you. I didn't think you'd actually keep in contact w/ me cos you were w/ your friends as I was with mine, on top of that, I didn't even catch your name, hahahah. About 20 seconds later, I get a text saying "It was nice talking to you, Christia. Why do you have to leave so early though? :(" LOL I had to leave early cos I wasn't supposed to be there in the FIRST place, lmfao. Anyway, we texted that whole night, that whole morning, and the rest of the days that came. It led from text, to finally talking on the phone every night. You'd always call me after I got out of work, but sometimes I'd let you call, ignore it, let you call again, ignore it, til you leave a voicemail saying you'll call back . . . Just to test the waters and see if you'd still be interested in me even if I didn't answer, haha ;D.

We'd never run out of things to say in our late night convos. One minute we're talking about our past, next minute we're talking about music, next we're talking about evolution and how we both think that 2012 is juss bs LOL, then next we're talking about how we're such fatasses and how much we love all kinds of food. Haha, it's amazing. Our first night talking is a night I'll always remember. You opened up to me so much, not even knowing me at all yet, but you told me about the most intimate parts of your life, like your family, your past, your hopes and dreams, I was just amazed by it all. I love how I'm so myself around you. I don't have to try and impress you, and you like me for me. I can be real around you, NO FAKE BULLSHIT, and you love that. I never thought I'd fall for you, but everyday you tend to break this wall down that I've put up, and I let myself fall deeper into you. You make me happy, but it scares me to be treated so good, cos I'm not the kinna girl who gets this treatment from guys. You told me you'd go out of your way for me, just to see me, just to be with me, and that FUCKING SCARES ME. That is why I don't think it'll ever happen between us. You're just too amazing, too nice, too considerate. But someone else better deserves this. I'm just not the kind of girl who's used to it. That is why I don't think it'll work. I mean, don't get me wrong. I'd love to be with a guy like you, but after all the heartbreak I've put up with, I'm scared to be with someone who treats me so good & makes me feel good about myself, cos I feel like its too good to be true.

Or maybe I'm juss thinking too much. =/

No comments: