Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Despite alllllllll the negative that has happened, the future is looking brighter than ever :)
Have the most amazing guys as my best friends I can rely on 24/7. Even though they're crazy as helll, ha i love my BFF & bests!
Every day, the fam & I are gettin closer & closer, we've had our share of ups&downs these past few days, but things are goin great now. Keeping my life busy, it's goood to be productive! But w/ working hard, one's gotta reward themselves once inna while righttt? So thasss why I'm so excited next week to spend time w/ bests and roadtrip! Knotts berry farm, huntington, & shopppping WHOOOOOOOOOO :)!
& last but not least, it's always greeaaaat to have that *friend* lmfao. Mmmmm he knows who he is<3 Half boys are pretty fckn sexy eh? hahaha.

Welllll i'm off to work! Mommy's sleeepin right behind me, ha. Update you later, byeeee ;D

No comments: