Monday, August 10, 2009

Go on.

I believe it's come to the point where I'm tired of waiting on you. I gave it time, but no honey, I'm finished. Coming into this, I should've known not to be attached, cos the only person that'll get hurt was me. Others warned me that you were the "free love" type, to be careful around you, but I didn't listen and I let myself fall this deep. So without you knowing, I'm letting you go. That way I don't have to exert any more effort to let you know cos I'm more than exhausted in trying when nothing progresses.

Quoting a friend of mine, "Christia's heart seems to be an easy one to get into." Yeaaaaah she's right. I'm just too stubborn when it comes to love, and I put my guard down to guys too easily when I should give them something to work for. I don't listen to what anyone advises me, cos I feel like I know more than them. When really, I'm the one who needs the biggest lesson, cos the test is something I tend to fail at.

No comments: