Saturday, July 11, 2009

LG. Life's Goood.

Wowwwwwwwww, I feel like I haven't blogged in decades. Everything's been really fast paced, hectic, and busy for me this week. Although it was my bestfriend Chanel's birthday on July 6, and the CRAC+R bam reunited juss two days ago and had an AMAZING day! It went better than I expected, i love those girls so much and I'm just so happy with my sisterhood kinship with them. Being with them made me realize how mature we've grown these past 2-3 years. We put past problems aside and started over a new leaf, it just feels like nothing ever happened and we picked up where we left of. I jussss wanna tell you girls I love you so much. My bestfriend Chanel who never gave up on me, April, Renalynn, and even Rachel. . you're all like sisters to me and I'm blessed to have you all in my life.

Today was amazing. I went with my mom to her co-worker's party and talked with her close co-worker who's pretty much like my advisor now, our talk was simply amazing. I don't wanna get into too much detail with it cos then this post will probably be wayyyy too long, but all I have to say was that I've never felt so empowered in my life. She made me realize so many things in life, she opened my eyes to a whole new perspective of the world, she assisted me in getting back on track with achieving my life-long goals. Let's just say she gave me the right "push" to succeed, and one day I know i will. What touched my heart was her comment to my mom saying how proud my parents should be of me, how they should listen to me more often, and how she hopes one day she'll have a daughter with the same mindset and heart as I do. I've never heard those words before from any other adult, so it literally almost made me cry when she said that. With that comment, my mom and I talked throughout the whole car ride back home and we talked about all my goals and plans for my future. She was so impressed because she didn't know I was really thinking that much ahead. & I know she was happy to hear the statement I said that in the future I hope to get an excellent and rewarding job in the medical field and hope to one day have them retire and for me to be financially secure to support them and give them the best of everything and that one day be able pay them back for everything they've done for me. My mom was incredibly happy to hear that and it just made me feel so good that she knows that I do not take my parents for granted and that I really do appreciate everything they've done for me.

Everything that's happened this week just feels so fitting. I can probably say that this has been the best week of my summer so far. I'm finally on back on track now, whatever happened in the past is where it belongs, I am now "soaring to new heights with a clear vision of the future". HAHAHAHA i totally jocked that saying from my school motto. hahahaha. S'all gooooood :)))

No comments: