Thursday, July 30, 2009

School is less than a month away and I'm DREADING IT, but then again I'm excited since its senior year! I think I'm gonna drop out of Chemistry 2 AP again, I just don't think I'll be able to handle it since Chemistry is my worst subject. I know Andrew is already disappointed in me since this is the SECOND time i've dropped out of that class. LOL, sorry bff! I believe that's the only thing keeping me from being excited in going back to school. Other than that, I'm pretty much okay with going back. AND FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE, I'm not returning to school with any drama surrounding me. Haha. Although I rly can care less, cos 75% of the people in my school are lame anyway, and every other school in Vegas dislikes my school. So no one's worth the bs. This summer has been amazing though! Only one thing missing. . but I refuse to say what via blog. LMAO. The next couple of weeks will be EPIC! ROADTRIP w/ the bests to cali, the beach, SHOPPPPPINGGGG SPREEEE what what!? our stay @ the M resort, and hopefully spending more weekends w/ the entourage goin clubbbbin fshoooo. & last, but definitely not the least my BMW! I've beeen savin' up all summer for it, and in a week it'll be MINE<3 I CANNOT WAIT!

No comments: