Monday, May 25, 2009

Slowly

. . . we became close. This past year we've had the pleasure of knowing each other on a more profound level. We have some of the most amazing conversations about our lives, our future, about finding our true loves while in college (LOL), and countless others which i only have with you. You've became one of my good friends. Someone i don't hesitate to tell how i feel at that exact moment because I know no matter how stupid I may sound, you'll always tell me how it is. At times you may act really straight-forward, but I realize thats only because you care about me, and wouldn't want me to end up hurt or with someone below my standards. You're the definition of a great friend. I'm glad we're learning more and more about each other as time passes by. I'm proud of your accomplishments and you inspire me to be the best I can be. You give the most amazing advice that only a psychologist could give, hahahaha. Its astonishing to know that you're so funny, yet extremely intelligent as well. I'm so excited for our future. We're gonna be so successful in life and find our most compatible and perfect love matches that we always talk about :)


Hmmmm. .
I've decided to let you go. I don't think you'll do me any good, I just have this gut feeeling If i continue with you, I'm just on my way to a spiral of failure. So no, I'm thinking wisely here.

So in Psychology we learned about masks, and how everyone puts on a mask when they're around others to hide who they truly are and to blend in with the environment of others. I realized I'm still wearing that mask, and can't seem to shed it off. It's my only armor to conceal how i truly feel. I'm scared to show my weakness around people, but I know that I must be strong for my own satisfaction and to prove to myself I'm willing to let go of the past and move on. Ugh, I just can't seem to let it go after so many months. I think I'm bipolar LOL. But seriously, I can't wear this mask any longer. I have to fight these emotions away, cos that'll only lead me to a safer path. I'm tired of getting hurt constantly. I just need a sign to tell me where to go next.

No comments: