Saturday, May 23, 2009

BITCH.

I know i can be one when i wanna be, and there's always a reason when i'm the biggest bitch you'll ever meet. It fckn makes me sooooo mad when i say what i feel about something, and in return the other person is either too scared to respond or TALK ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK. I don't think it's so hard to be a good friend to someone. I know we're not as close as we were last year, but the least you could do is know when a guy is off limits when your friend likes him. Yeah, so you say many guys were after you, so WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST BACK OFF MINE AND GO WITH ONE OF EM? Instead, you took the guy i wanted to go with. You tried telling me to go, but i didn't want to anymore since you were his date. & what makes me tick is that he and i were supposed to go in the first place, but since you're so impatient he HAD to go with you. I didn't wanna stop you from going with him cos i thought you had your own conscience and would be a good friend to me to choose to not go w/ him. But you did anyway. & I know he didn't have fun, he even told me so. I'm not making this into a boy problem between us, but reality is, you've hellaaa changed. Other people even notice it. Oh, and i know i cuss and sometimes make sexual jokes but sorry we're not all PERFECT like you who. I don't need to be like you to be a good person, i can do w/e i want and i know i'm a good person so stop trying to make everyone like YOU. I also feel bad for your best friend, I feel like she doesn't have her own voice when she's around you. I know we used to be so close last year, but i actually like her better than you after getting to know her more. Honestly, I can care less if we're not as close as we were. I really don't need someone who thinks she's so good compared to me and would make me feel like i'm so bad for doing the things i do. I'm not sorry if i'm coming out this way to you cos i rather be REAL and honest than making myself look like the victim. Thats all i have to say to you.


& as for YOU . . . I'm starting to like you again. haha. why is it that when i see you i start all over again? i have a feeelin we'll see each other more this summer. i hope we do. you're not a player as i thought you were. lol FWB? ;) ahahah.

No comments: