Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sisters<3

We don't have to share the same blood to be called sisters. We met 11 years ago when i was 6 and you were 10. Our parents are best friends and after knowing you for so long, I already consider you as my blood sister<3. Even with your busy lifestyle you always make time to listen to my silly problems and put up with me. That's what I love about you, you're such a real person and you're always gonna be there for me whenever, no matter what the situation is, i'll call you at 3 am and you'll still give the best advice ever! Now I'm 17 and you're 21 and you still treat me the same way you did 11 years ago. I'm glad to have you in my life cos I wouldn't know what I'd do when I have one of my off days and you wouldn't be there to knock my sense back to reality. LOL ily :)

No comments: