Wednesday, May 27, 2009

June, July, August. . .

Spent two hours trying to find a car, but since my dumbass is so clueless about automobiles, ANDREW CAME TO THE RESCUEEEE! Ahhh, failed this time =/. Found a couple nice ones, but most that are so tore up and ghetto LMAO. Hopefully tomorrow brings me luck =)!

Quiznos said I was #2 on their "to hire" list. #1 was bilingual and can speak fluent spanish & english. Sooooo that means I have a good shot at gettin this job, but idk if its really what I want. Loooking still, but its so hard to find one when I'm not licensed yet =/. I'll get it though, promise XD hehe.

Summer to do list:
1)LICENSEEEEEEE! PRIORITY! PRIORITY! PRIORITY!
2)GET FIT. Work out w/ Andrew and Keb to keep my ass motivated, haha. & to feel better about myself & be more confident :)))
3)Find a flexible job. Preferably @ a good, busy restaurant so i can make thoseeee tipssss yafeeelmeee? :)))
4)Re-study Chemistry since i'm taking Chem II AP!
5)Apply to colleges&universities & do community service at least once a week.
6)Catch up w/ family in the PI, missssinnn them =///! Since i was supposed to be there this summer.
7)Learn how to do hair&makeup. I'm such a girl, but suck at that ahaha. GROW MY HAIR OUT! I misss the long 'do!
9)Spend as much time with family since I'll be off to college next year!
10)Stop concentrating on worthless guys and improve myself for the sake of ME.

Sighhhhh, so much to do, so little time. I can do it though, no doubt :)))

No comments: