Thursday, February 5, 2009

Perfect timing . . .

For so long I've been wanting to start a blog, but never had any time to get around to it. Although with so much happening at the moment, I think now is the perfect time. Soooooo, how the hell do I start this? LOL. Oh! I know..

Okay, today is the 5th of February. One of the most sentimental dates in my life. Exactly two years ago, Ian asked me out. It's that time of year again, where all I could think about are the memories and moments we spent together. We only broke up about less than two months ago, and as early as about a week or two after the breakup, he found a new girl. Question still occurs to me, if he really did care about me like he said he did? Cos finding a new girlfriend after a two year relationship to me is just a bit shady. I know we're not together, but don't people usually take time to heal ? Was I really a horrible girlfriend that he all of a sudden stopped caring? I don't know. I hate admitting the fact that I truly miss him, and I miss what we had. He was my bestfriend, my lover, and my everything for two years and to lose it all at once, is a horrible feeling.

We still remain friends, although being friends with him is harder than I thought. Am I being too selfish to say that I only want him to myself 100%, or nothing at all? AAAAHHHH its driving me insane. Today was supposed to be such an amazing day, but it started out horrible, and nothing's progressing. He made me feel completely out of this world, he was my everything, as I was his. Now it's so heartbreaking to know that another girl is feeling what I had. I still can't seem to get over him, and as every day passes by I keep on telling myself that I'm better than this and I shouldn't worry. But the truth is, I need him.

If you're reading this, I hope you know how much I truly care for you and love you. Happy anniversary though, even if we're not together. This specific date will still remain the best day of my life. I love you <3



"never put a period after the word I LOVE YOU because love should never have an ending. . ."

No comments: