Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sometimes the spark just dies. . .

Why am I fooling myself? He doesn't deserve me. I can do so much better, and everyone's tellin me so.
It's true, I NEED to move on. Holding on to something that's nonexistent won't do me any good. It was a good 2 years, but above all that, I need to accept that sometimes your first love won't always be your last.

You not being there just showed me how much i need to move on, and what everyone's been tellin me is right. You only care about yourself, and you never stick to your word. I don't deserve being treated like shit anymore, and you know what? I should've left you a long ass time ago when you started becoming such a dick to me. I changed, yes I know. But so have you. If you really loved me like you said you did, then you'd accept the change that I made, and wouldn't call me a bitch everyday. I know I can be a bitch, but the love I gave to you was so much more, but I guess you never really appreciated it. The reason for my change made me a stronger person. I'm not the girl you fell in love with, I accept that now.

Looking back at what we had, I realized how much of an asshole you were. I know i complained about you not showing me your love, but you complained back saying i was demanding and bitchy. You had no respect for me, and if you did you'd have treated me so much better. I guess i was was only in love with you in the beginning, because you did what you were supposed to do as a boyfriend. But after awhile, the spark just died and everything felt forced. The 'i love yous' would be said, but no meaning was attached to it.

So i won't cry anymore and I won't feel this way because I don't deserve to. Go be with your girl who's in NEW YORK. I know you love her, so i'm letting you go. Goodbye.

No comments: