Monday, September 7, 2009

txtmsg<3

Date : Sep 07, 01:47 am
"I wanna wrap my arms around you and hold you close. Lay on the bed, cuddling, not even doing a single thing, but being with each other. Your presence making me feel out of this world. Christia, I really like you, I hope you don't think what I say is BS, I mean it when I say I how much I like you. You're so different from other females. You give off a positive vibe, you're real, and thats what I like the most. Boo, you have been through a lot, but you have me. I'm here when you need me ok??? STOP thinking too much, just go with the flow. Thats what I'm doing, and everyday you can count on me to make you happier than yesterday. Tomorrow happier than today. I CAN'T wait to see you sweeeeetie finally get to see you again. Sleep tight for me, sweet dreams boo. Night."
From : Drew

--omfggggggg, siiiighsssss<3

No comments: