Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm so sorry :( i dnt knw what else to say. I feel so heartless, pls forgive me. The last thing i wanted to do was to hurt you. But thats why i ended it now rather than disappointing you further in the future. I'm apologizing for the fact that i wasn't being straightforward with you. I should've told you how i felt frm the get go, instead of forcing my feelings for you to progress. Oh god, pls dnt act like yr okay. I knw yr upset, let me have it. I dnt want you to keep it all inside, do something! I'll feel better knowin how you truly feel rather than putting up a facade. Let it out, i deserve it. Stop making it seem like yr okay. I knw yr not! Ugh. Juss let me feel my mistake cos you dnt need to feel this way. You nd I both knw how hard it's been, but dnt think I won't miss you cos I will. . Sry:(

No comments: