Monday, March 2, 2009

I'll be okay. . .

Why is it that everyday, every hour, every conscious and unconscious moment, YOU'RE still the one i think of. I'm really lost, i don't know where we got to damn lost. Why do things have to be like this. Promises broken and never kept. It still hurts me to see you like this. I know i took you for granted, but i hope you also know that i loved you UNCONDITIONALLY and i poured my heart and soul to you. I just can't stop looking back anymore, it hurts me to think about you. How can i not? But the real question is, how can YOU not. I guess i'll just never find the answer. And again, i think its better this way. . . you know, how we aren't even friends. It's hard not to think about you, but i always find myself doing so. Aaaaahhhh, breakups suck, but this one wasn't even supposed to happen ='/ And thats why its hurting me so bad. . . HMMMM. No, i need to be strong. For my own good, I refuse to think about you anymore, to think that there will be something in the future. I need to move on for myself, and my family and friends. For the people i love and care about, i have to be strong. Especially for you daddy, i wouldn't ever want you to see me in such a wreck. You need me and mommy as your support system. I know things may be extremely difficult for you, but just know that there's always hope and God will always be the one to save us from all this. I believe everything will be great, just please be strong also. I look up to you to protect me from everything, and its so hard to see you like this, weak. Don't be. Pray, pray, pray, and believe that you'll recover from this. I know we've never really been that close, but i'm realizing that every day is a gift, and i need to make every day the best it can be for you. You are my hero, so is mom. I'd do anything for you two, and if that means giving up my weekends to spend time with you both, i'd do it in a second. I love you both so much, and i'm sorry for disobeying you at times, but i'm willing to change. I'm never gonne give up cos this family will always be together. This is just one of the challenges we have to face, but if we overcome this, we can overcome anything that passes by us. I love you both and i will show it more often. Family will always come first.

No comments: