Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy, happy :)

Yes, that's what I've been feelin lately, and i LOVE it. I LOVE my family, i LOVE my friends, i LOVE scary movie nights, i LOVE meeting new people, i LOVE new traditions, i LOVE seeing my friends happy, i LOVE reuniting with old friends, i LOVE starting over. I've never thought I'd feel so completely happy with family, friends, school, work, and aha. . . even the love life! ;)

Family.
My mom and I have gotten really close lately, even though we piss each other off every other second of the day, i really trust her, and i even feel comfortable enough to tell her parts of my life and we'd have a conversation about it. My dad's gotten much MUCH better, thank God! He's walking now, and needs limited assistance from me and my mom. I've never felt so close to my family til now, and i love them soooooo very much and i'm just so blessed to have a happy family :)

Friends.
THEY MAKE ME SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY! and i thank them so much for being here for me whenever, wherever. i'm so lucky to have such amazing, incredible, reliable, trustworthy, and not to mention BADASSS friends! I thank my bestfriend kevin the most for ALWAYS being here and for taking great care of me. even though we don't show it to each other, i love him and i'm sp grateful for everything he does! Its also such an amazing feeling reuniting with old friends, one specifically :D She knows who she is, and everyone should KNOW who she is, ahaha. Hmmmm, just the feeling of having such good friends around me make me so completely happy, and for once, NO DRAMA! hahaha, I hope it stays this way, and gets even better! AAAAHHHHHH :D

Work.
Work's actually feelin pretty lively nowadays! Not so boring anymore, and my coworkers are pretty cooool about things. I'm kind of the crazy one out of all of them, LOL but we get along great and the more i get to know them, the more i'm liking my job, aha.

Love<3.
Hmmmmmmm. What to say, what to say! HAHAHA. Well, i guess you'll just have to find out hmm? Secret<3


Ahhhhh, just everything feeels so right! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

No comments: